Current Portfolio Details
- Full Function Pulmonary Function Testing Labs/ Systems
In this segment we represent M/s Ganshorn Medizin Electronic GmbH Germany who are a company having core competences in the development and marketing of most modern and advanced PFT systems/labs.
They do not make or market products other than PFT systems and have developed strong technical know
how and back ground over the last 20 years with all their research and development investment going into the PFT field.
Their products range from a simple and handy spirometer (Spirojet) up to the up-gradable Power Cube platform in which you can have various measuring protocols for the complete range of Lung FunctionTesting, as detailed below :-
- Basic spirometery with volume measurements, loops and MVV
- Pre-post comparison
- Functions for trends, statistics and various protocols
- Resistance, Compliance (Static and Dynamic)
- Diffusion Testing (He- FRC, CO- diffusion)
- Body Plethysmography
- Dossimeters for challenge testing etc.
In this portfolio we represent M/s Vitalograph Ltd from UK. They are globally know as the spirometery people who have presence in almost all teaching institutions with their very popular systems namely 2120’s and Compact Spirometer
- Basic Screening Spirometery
- Oxygen Generator system for home therapy and hospital use
In this portfolio we represent AirSep Inc USA for their O2 concentrators having 0-5 I/min or 0-8 I/min output capacity for home therapy other wise they make Oxygen concentrators as large as 50 tons per day output for industry and hospitals. These are high pressure operating machines at 9PSI, 20 PSI and 60 PSI respectively.
- General use compressor based nebulizers from Mefar Markos (an Air Liquide Groupe company)
- Respiratory Therapeutic Solutions from Respironics Inc. USA which includes CPAP, BiPAP, NIV and ICU Ventilators. (for North India Only)
- Filters, HME, HMEF etc. from AirSafety Ltd. UK.
- Body Warmer dry air based from Care Essentials Australia.
In this portfolio we are exclusive distributors of the conglomerate MRI Devices Corporation and Invivo Research Inc. USA, in North India. Invivo Inc. is manufacturing the following MRI compatible products which are approved by all the three lead players in MRI field namely GE Medical systems, Philips
- MRI Compatible Patient Monitors and Accessories
Medical Systems and Siemens Medical Solutions.
1. Physiological patient monitors (Pulse Oximeters and Multi-parameter Monitors) and accessories for working in the stringent MR environment.
2. Anatomy specific RF Coils for better MRI resolution
3. MRI Interventional Instruments like open breast 4 channels coil and the complete Biopsy system.
4. Complete self sufficient solution on fMRI including the hardware, audio-visual paradigm generator and the software (Eloquence System).
In this portfolio we also represent Truphatek for their MR safe Larryngoscope and Iradimed USA MR safe infusion and syringe pumps & MIPM Germany for their MR Safe Patient Monitors & MRI Cady
Our Executive Director enjoys his core competences in the field of design and erection of MGPS systems for hospitals with over 20 years of experience in this field.
- Hospital Consultancy for Engineering Services and Equipment Planning
Products & Services