MRI Monitor & Infusion System
MRI Infusion Pump
Using a traditional pump near an MRI scanner has the following risks:
• Erratic Performance
• Infusion Flow Accuracy
• Occlusion Alarm Delay
• MRI Image Artifact
• Projectile Hazard
The MRidium® 3860+ MRI IV Infusion System meets the demanding clinical needs of today’s patients, by allowing continuous delivery of fluids and medication throughout the MRI care cycle.
MRidium IV Infusion PUmp The non-magnetic MRidium® 3860+ and its ability to infuse medications within the MRI room maintains the same standard of care experienced in the ICU.
MRidium Sidecar Channel The MRIdium® with additional Sidecar Channel offers a unique and effective way to deliver multiple IV fluids, safely and accurately next to the MRI system.
DERS: Dose Error Reduction System Designed to reduce infusion errors, the DERS custom drug library enhances infusion safety, provides potential cost savings and allows compliance with ISMP and The Joint Commission recommendations.
MRidium Wireless Remote Control The Wireless Remote eliminates delays caused by stopping the MRI scan to titrate or bolus by providing clinicians full operation from the MRI control room.
Fiber-Optic Spo2 Monitoring The integrated Masimo SET® SpO2 monitoring capability provides additional monitoring capability when transporting patients to and from MRI.
The days of transferring a patient from traditional transport equipment to the MRI monitor & MRI IV pump in the hallway outside of the MRI suite is now a thing of the past. IRadimed non-magnetic devices are small, lightweight, and easy to use and designed to travel with the patient between the MRI suite and their care unit. These unique transport attributes increase MRI efficiency while decreasing the amount of time critically ill patients are away from their care unit.
Transferring the patient to the MRI monitor in the originating department such as an Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department or Anesthesia induction room reduces the need for unnecessary equipment transfers providing the following benefits:
- Reduction in Time Critical Patients are ‘Off Unit’
- ‘Continuity of Care’ During Inter-Departmental Transports
- Efficient Use of the MRI Scanner and Increased Patient Throughput
- Expedited MRI Diagnosis
MRI Compatible Pulse Oximeter System
Fiber Optic Sensor
Large Graphic Display
MRI Compatible Upto 3t
Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range:0 to 100% SpO2
- Pulse Rate Display Range:30 to 240 pulses per minute (BPM)
- SpO2 Accuracy (Arms):FO Sensor 70-100% ± 2 digits
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Arms):No Motion ±3 digits, 30-240 BPM
- Low Perfusion ±3 digits, 30-240 BPM( ±1 Arms represents approximately 68%of measurements )
- SpO2 /Pulse Rate Response Time:< 10 seconds
- Wavelengths and Output Power:Red: 660 nm @ 0.8 mW max average.
- Infrared: 910 nm @ 1.2 mW max average.
- SpO2 Temperature (Operating):0o to +40o C (32o F to 104o F)
- Temperature (Storage/Transportation):-30o to +50o C (-22o F to 122o F)
- SpO2 Humidity (Operating):10 to 90% noncondensing
- Humidity (Storage/Transportation):10 to 95% noncondensing
- SpO2 Altitude (Operating):Up to 12,000 meters (40,000 feet)
- SpO2 Sensor Accuracy:SpO2: 70 to 100% ±2 digits (Arms*).
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±3 digits (bpm)*±1 Arms represents approximately 68%of measurements.
- Sensor Compliance:This product complies with ISO 10993-1.
- Sensor Warranty:The 1170 is warranted for 90 days from delivery.
- SpO2 Sensor Type:Fiberoptic SpO2 Sensor
- SpO2 Sensor Length:7.5 ft. (230 cm
Portable MRI Monitoring System
• More efficient use of the MRI scanner and staff can improve throughput
• Continuity of care during intradepartmental patient transports
• Reduces the time that critical patients are away from the ICU
Pre mri set-up
Connecting the MRIpatient care devices tothe patient within the‘safety-net’ of their careunit insures patientstability prior to their MRIappointment.
The lightweight 3880monitor allows a singlestaff member to easilytransport the patient tothe MRI without the needto transfer monitors againonce they arrive.