For many years, MAVIG has been the first choice for many practices and hospitals for ceiling support and radiation protection systems.
The quality of MAVIG systems and their optimized design is suited for use in both hospital or radiological practices. The systems feature maximum safety and high flexibility.
The MAVIG life cycle testing ensures 100 percent quality of all products delivered. The products are furthermore UL and CE certified. MAVIG is ISO EN 13485-2003 certified by the TÜV product service.
The Portegra2 system is the innovative solution for the protection of the head, eyes, thyroid gland, upper arms and extremities from scattered radiation.
All lead acrylic X-ray protective shield have a lead equivalent of 0.50 mm. Not only do they provide optimized protection, their elaborate safety features are also very impressive.
Our shields provide excellent high-optical transmittance. Rounded corners and edges and shatter-proof construction minimize the risk of injury.
A safety lock, the easily manageable handle and the specially developed MAVIG connecting element provide tested performance during the entire life cycle.
Radioation protection shields, lamps, monitors, injectors and other accessories can be attached and positioned as required.
The extension-spring-arm combination offers a new range of load-bearing capacities:
- The larger range of movement due to the length of the extension arm – 75 cm (30 in), and the length of the spring arm – 90 cm (36 in)
- Various loads capacities of the spring arms allow weights up to 18.0 kg (39.7 lbs)
- Shock-absorbing covers provide protection from impact of collision
- An internal steel cable provides maximum safety even after many years of intensive use
- A sophisticated safety collar with patented features provides enduring performance
Modern technology enables optimal examination and operation conditions:
- plastic depth illumination,
- daylight characteristics,
- reduction of heat dissipation to an absolute minimum,
- high-contrast RA96 color reproduction, and recognition of the finest color nuances in tissue