- Products & Services
Reliability and German precision
for 100 years
Tourniquets by ulrich medical® stand for "Quality made in Germany".They are the successful result of systematic development activities and long-standing experience in medical technology. For almost 100 years, we have done our best every day for our customers and for patient health with our proprietary and innovative products.
Leading-edge technology and competence from one source
Easy handling in the OR environment and a comprehensive safety concept for maximum patient and user safety are characteristic of all ulrich medical® tourniquets. The appropriate cuffs for disposable or multi use and other accessories complete our range. Thanks to our competent, motivated customer service team, ulrich medical®customers always receive individual, extensive service on site.
· Comprehensive consultation
· Device instruction and support in the OR
· Repair service with provision of a rental device
· Seamless processes and fast delivery times
The fast road to safety
For a fast utilization and optimum process costs
Sterile packaging makes the new ulrich medical®disposable cuffs a perfect fit for your hygiene concept. As a disposable product, they ensure the highest level of hygiene safety and reliability, regardless of hospital and surgical processes. Because they are ready for immediate use at any time, these disposable cuffs will maximize flexibility for your staff members, making their jobs much easier.
Available in sizes 2XS through 2XL (parallel design) and XL (tapered design), as well as IVRA versions, ulrich medical® disposable cuffs will serve you reliably in terms of safe hygiene, speed, cost effectiveness and an easier workload.
· Tapered, narrow design – optimal fit that is gentle to the patient (size XL)
· For single use – no additional time and costs for reprocessing in your CSSD
· Easy to apply thanks to a Velcro closure and additional safety band
· Active prevention of a chain of MRSA microbe transmission in the hospital
· Can be applied quickly for emergency patients
· Sterile packaging – no risk of cross-contamination
· Reduces your investment budget and optimizesyour process costs
The flexible one
Take the tourniquet wherever you need it!
The heidi™ tourniquet is the mobile all-rounder for every conceivable use.
With the integrated rechargeable battery and compressor as well as the 2 connections, heidi™ can meet every challenge. It is flexible amongst tourniquets and optimally suitable for mounting on a mobile stand or on the surgical tower.
· Two-channel blood arrest system with 2 independent displays and setting options
· Integrated rechargeable battery for surgical use without power supply for up to 4 hours
· Integrated high-performance compressor for active, fully independent use in the OR with minimal noise
Maximum application quality
Well-thought-out functions, for example, the automatic start of the timer and protocol printer guarantee ease of use and maximum user-friendliness.
The tourniquet is operated using simple, easy-to-understand symbols on a touch-screen.
The unique ulrich medical® safety design contains comprehensive safety functions:
· Self-test at device start-up
· Automatic leak handling
· Maintenance of cuff pressure in the event of loss of power
Available anywhere, at any time
An acoustic and visual display provides a warning in the event of a low battery status.
In addition to use with the rechargeable battery, the device can also be switched over intraoperatively to mains power without pressure fluctuations.
2 color-coded connections for IVRA applications
Maximal safety during IVRA applications
2 color-coded connections as well as color-coordinated matching on the touch-screen; the tubing and cuffs allow simple and uncomplicated IVRA applications.
With heidi™ and sophie™, simultaneous surgery on both arms or legs or on one arm and one leg can be performed. Both pressure circuits work fully independently. The corresponding data are shown visually separated side by side.
Cuff sizes from 2XS to 3XL
For maximum quality in utilization and highest protection of the patient.
ulrich medical® multiuse cuffs are made of comfortable high-tech synthetic fiber.
This is what makes the cuffs unique. They can be sterilized with steam and can be placed with optimal fit thanks to the elasticity of the material.
And because the individual components of the cuffs can be dissembled, a long life cycle and high degree of efficiency is guaranteed.
· Easy differentiation of cuff sizes thanks to color coding
· Cuff sizes from 2XS to 3XL
· High degree of resistance to clinical impurities thanks to convenient, high-tech synthetic fibers and black inside material
· Additional standard connector for use with third-party devices
· Fast and thorough sterilization, especially thanks to easy disassembly of the cuff into individual components
· Can be sterilized with steam up to 134 °C thanks to new processing process.
· Simple use with Velcro fastener
ulrich medical® multiuse cuffs are tested for biological skin tolerance and safety according to current standard DIN EN ISO 10993. They offer the highest possible degree of protection from possible biological risks during use.