X-Ray Protection for the patient
A daily used article requires special quality measures in regards to material and manufacture.
But also the functionality and a user-friendly utilization is not to be underestimated. The radiation protective clothing must not only give your patient the feeling of safety, but safety must be given.
And, the practicable handling for medical personnel is not to underestimate.
MAVIG meets these different requirements with modern and daily-proof radiation protection
Ovarian Protection RP278
Extensive studies provided the basis for the size and position relation between the anterior iliac vertebrae (fixed point), the ovary shield, and its projection on the pelvic image. The two control marks that are permeable to radiation facilitate proper and uncomplicated positioning.
Each of the three sizes is adjustable thanks to the fan shape that allows for optimum fine tuning. A set with all sizes offers the best possible protection for all of your patients.
It goes without saying that the shield is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Lead rubber multi-ply material with a Pb value of 1.00 mm
- Soft PVC outer cover (light-grey colour)
- RP2781 – large (12 cm high)
- RP2782 – medium (9 cm high)
- RP2783 – small (7 cm high)
- Item Code: RP278
Flawless radiation protection and adjustment thanks to the flexible tension strap.
The gonadal apron is according to DIN EN 61331-3 (IEC 61331-3).
- Lead rubber multi-ply material
- Outer cover ComforTex HPMF, all-round binding with special tape
- S (25×20 cm)
- M (30×30 cm)
- L (37×40 cm)
- XL (40×45 cm)
Lead equivalent (Pb): 0.50 mm
Also available as complete set with all 4 sizes including wall rack at a lower price.
- Item Code: RP643
X-Ray Testicle Protection RP280
Testicular capsule with padded, elastic “key-case” fastener.
- No risk of injury to the patient when using the protection
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear/put on
- Inside and outside seamless, the hygiene is guaranteed
MAVIG testicle protection is according to DIN EN 61331-3 (IEC 61331-3).
- Lead rubber single-ply material with a Pb value of 1.00 mm
- Based on natural rubber with a skin sensitive coating (coloured in medico-white)
- RP280M for adults (dimensions approx. 135x105x60 mm)
- RP280K for boys (dimensions approx. 105x85x55 mm)
Our programme also includes matching disposable hygienic liners.
- Item Code: RP280